Fierce warriors. Savage barbarians. Powerful warlords. All ready to claim their mates.
Alien Alphas is a collection of panty-melting sci-fi romances featuring dominant alien heroes, penned by New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling authors. This decadently naughty box set includes twenty-three ALL-NEW, stand-alone novellas full of hot alien alpha males, breathless passion, and reluctant surrender.
You’ll find plenty to keep you breathlessly turning the pages, but we thought it might be nice to get up close and personal with some of the sexy alien alphas by firing a few finely honed questions at them. To start with, Jaye Peaches has been chatting with her hero, Brax from Under Contract.
Thank you for bringing Brax along to meet us.
PREORDER LINK ->-> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0785FQ2BH/
- In your own words, tell us what your first impression was when you met Kleo. Kleo is nothing like I expected. I assumed she’d be a foul-mouth brat. She’s vibrant, gives off this energy that I can’t resist. I guess she isn’t somebody who lives by the rules, whereas I am. It’s going to be a challenge staying one step ahead of her, but I’m up to it.
- What is Kleo’s worst habit? Running away. I get why she did it and she’s got plenty of reasons for not wanting to go back home. But, if she ever ran from me, they’d be trouble.
- … and what’s her best quality? She’s gives all of herself. I’ve never had a female who can take me on like she does.
- If your ship crashed on a deserted planet, what three items would you want to take with you? My transporter bracelets, then I’d be able to escape! Probably a weapon and drinking water. I’m a practical kind of man.
- You’ve travelled the galaxy for a good few years. What is the best planet you’ve ever been to and why do you like it? Anywhere with water. There’s no sea on my home planet, just hot lava and choking air. I’d like to visit Helee, where Kleo comes from, so that I can see an ocean.
- Females or spaceships? Females. Spaceships might be more predictable, but there’s something special about the female of a species. I’ve lived a lonely life and now all I want is to share it with someone that makes me come alive.
- Describe yourself in five words Resourceful. Demanding. Steady. Optimistic. Sharp.
- Did you have any serious relationships before Kleo? If so, what happened? How did you break up? Relationships are forbidden for DEEmen. We’re engineered for a purpose and bonding to one female isn’t allowed. I don’t break up. I fulfil a contract. It keeps things simple.